Monday, August 29, 2011

Beginning...

The Lord be with you!

Well... it appears that Seminary has begun! Today was my first day... and a great day it was! I'm so excited to get back into the swing of things. I have a great deal of work ahead of me, but I know that the Lord will be my strength and my supply as I work, learn, read, study, write, read, and then read some more.

I look forward to writing about the many things that God is showing me throughout these next few years...

If you could please pray for me as I work on getting organized and back into the swing of things for this semester, that would be fantastic! God has shown his abundant goodness in many things leading up to this time, and I know He will continue to be faithful each and every day!

Grace and Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment