Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Stay tuned...

As I come to the end of the semester, I have been (and hope to do more of) reflecting on the things that I have learned and gained from these past 15 weeks.  One thing that I have truly enjoyed is this blog and the continual posting that I have been encouraged (by threat of grade reduction) to do.  I say that jokingly as it was exactly the push I needed to get back into this.

What I have realized about this blog is that I've been kind of all over the place in the things that I've posted about.  We really haven't engaged too many topics involving worship or liturgy... and I feel bad for that.

Yet, I think that the goal of blogging is engaging in the greater conversation that is going on all around us... about life in general and about specific topics that are important to us.

I certainly do not wish for my voice to be lost in the incessant rambling of most blogs, going on and on about life.  Nor to I desire to become another angry anonymous voice that complains about everything.  Least of all, I would hate for this part of my life to slip into the background and fade away.

And so, with great hope and anticipation, I look forward to time over Christmas break in which I can redevelop this blog.  It will involve a change of blog address... expansion of topics... and (of course) a hip new look.

The current posts will go with this blog to the new one... all will not be lost...

So stay tuned... things are about to get crazy!  More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment